A One-Page Website is a simple website that’s perfect for entrepreneurs and businesses that only need to establish a quick online presence.
All you need are some photos, your contact information, and an introduction to the products and services that you’re offering.
One page keeps it simple because you don’t need to manage multiple pages to keep your website up to date.
My aim to is to focus on completing your website, so it’s your job to gather the content. To get started download the free web content prep guide and begin gathering the info for your sections. That way, you can have your website in your hands in no time at all.
Here’s what you get:
Ready to Start? Let's Discuss!
Am I a Good Fit?
A One-Page Website will help you get your business online and without frustration. It’s an easy process if you are ready to do what it takes to build your online presence fast.
You're a Good Fit if:
Not Sure If You're a Good Fit?
How Does It Work?
- Download the Website Content Guide, fill out the required information and gather the required content. Make sure that you are clear on what you or your business does. What do you want your customers and clients to know about you and the services you provide? Even if you turn out not to be a good fit for the Quick Launch Website, you’ll be well on your way to compiling the information you need to get your website built.
- Book a Discovery Call so we can discuss your needs and see if you’re a good fit.
- Once it’s determined that you are a good fit for a Quick Launch Website, you can begin to upload your content to the shared drive (details are in the content guide). Contact me via email or the contact form if you need guidance on this.
- Once I have received all of your content, I will book your build day and send you an invoice for your first payment. This will secure your spot on your build day. Having all of your content helps me to complete your website quickly.
- The remainder of your payment is due on or before the morning of your build day.
- Make yourself available on your build day to answer any questions that may arise and to provide feedback.
- After your website is complete, we’ll schedule a 1 hour training session to do the handover. The other training session can be scheduled at your convenience.
Download My Free Prep Guide and Checklist
What's Your Investment?
The cost of a Quick Launch Website is $597
- A non-refundable $300 USD payment secures you build day on our calendar. The remainder is due on the morning of your build day.
- The fee also covers pre- and post-launch support questions.
What Happens After I Build Your Website?
- We’ll have a 1-hour web consultation session where I walk you through your website and hand it over to you.
- I will be available to fix any bugs for a period of 1 month after the development.
- You will have access to your logins for you to access and add new content or edit existing content.
- The One-Page Website package includes a 1-month Web Care Plan subscription. During this time, I’ll take care of the basic maintenance of your website. If you’d like me to continue handling your website maintenance after this period, you’ll need to extend your subscription.
- I’ll be available for at a discounted project rate if you need me to add anything further.
Want to DIY But Need a Jumpstart?
Need Something More?
Most frequent questions and answers
Our packages do not include domain name registration or hosting. You’ll have to purchase these yourself before I can start working on your website.
If you need help with this, I can assist. Contact me (choose Custom Change) so that we can discuss the fees involved in having me set this up for you.
As soon as I have an available spot. I recommend that you book your build day at least 2 weeks in advance to make sure that you have enough time to prepare all your website content.
Yes! Just contact me so that we can discuss what you need and pricing.
I need to have all of your content ready – your logos, colors, fonts, photos and content as well as any design inspiration you can find. Too much information is better than too little. Make sure you submit it at least two days before your scheduled build day.
You’ll also need to have your domain registered and hosting set up. I’ll need the login info for those.
And remember, you’ll need to book your build day and pay your deposit.
The best way to explain what you like and dislike is with examples. Send me screenshots or links of websites you love, so that I can get a clear picture of what you want.
Yes! In the same way that you need to service your car regularly, you need to make sure that your website is healthy and up-to-date. This is the best way to protect your website against hackers and viruses.
Your payment secures your slot in my calendar and allows me to turn down other work. This allows me to give you my undivided attention for the project period.
No refunds are available from the time of booking, during or after the project period.
You’ll have the option of up to three rounds of revisions. However, I do my best to create something that you’ll love – the first time around.
- I use WordPress as a base for your website build
- I develop our website using the Astra Pro Theme
- I use the Elementor Page Builder so you can easily edit your content pages once your website is done
If you need to reschedule it’s important to let me know well in advance so I can find you another convenient date and allocate your original date to someone else. For cancellations that give less than 48 hours’ notice, you will still be charged at full price.